Being Single in the SLC

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Remember...

I have a terrible memory, and this little blog is not only a way to express my joy, frustrations and experiences with dating. But also to document important moments.

I debate on if I should be sharing such personal, and special moments with people. Things become kind of sacred when you like someone. Should I just have my own personal journal in these cases, so I can remember them? Maybe.

I don't know, I secretly hope that when I do find someone to spend my life with. This blog can be my love letter to them. And so in that case, I want them to see and remember every emotion and moment.

Ugh...

I guess I will just say that The DJ said something completely unexpected last night. We were actually having a serious conversation, which is rare for him. We had decided to tell each other what the others' weaknesses were. In a normal relationship this would be bad. But he and I are very good at understanding our flaws, and it takes a lot to upset or offend the other. I won't give the dirty details. This turned to him expressing his love for me. There were a lot of very sweet things said. But, the one that caught me was he said he thinks this is the end of the line for him. It took me a minute to understand what that meant. But, I think it meant a lot for him to say that.

I really still don't know what is going to happen between the two of us. We both still have a lot of things to work through. But I really do love being with him. And that's enough for me right now.

0 comments: