Being Single in the SLC

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Goodbye

This blog didn't end up the way i'd hoped. I wanted it to be fun, and flirtatious. Wacky adventures in dating. But it became my place to vent, because I didn't have anyone to vent to. It did document my falling in love with someone. A person that is more special to me than anyone. And the adventures we have had together were wonderful. My only regret is not writing more about the great times. And they outweigh the heartache I have so often filled this blog with.

To The DJ:

I want you to know how lovely you are. Don't let anyone tell you different. You are sweet, good-hearted, easy on the eyes (you know this), hilarious, and amazingly talented. I am so fucking lucky to have met you. Every person I meet in the future will pale in comparison to you.

You are my best friend, my true love. And I just wish my timing was better.

Love Teisha Marie

0 comments: