Being Single in the SLC

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Purpose

I guess I have to start this somewhere. And I guess the best place to start might be with the why.

I have another personal blog. It's not huge, just a few friends drop in to take a peek at my boring little life. But my blog has been lacking in posts. Due to certain things happening in my life, I feel a little bad about being extremely specific. Especially with the people that are part of my life. I find blogs to be therapeutic, and also a great way to look back on your life and who you were at different times. But I hate having to leave such big aspects of my life out in fear of hurting peoples feelings. So, instead of making my blog private, which I have always tried to avoid. I'm attempting to do an anonymous blog. I'm hoping that I can share feelings and experiences without certain people in my life being hurt. And still allow everyone to share my experiences with me.

The main purpose of this blog is to share my dating experiences, past and present. I will not be using my name, or any names for that matter. That way I don't have to worry about the people I'm dating coming across this. At least I hope. *crosses fingers* So for the interest of anonymity, if you know me, please don't mention any names in the comment section. And if you know who I'm dating, I would appreciate you not mentioning this blog.

I am by no means a great writer, so don't come into this expecting it to be grand literature. I'm sure I will spend some time going back and forth between present dating, and reflecting on my previous relationships. I'm hoping this little experiment works, and I'm hoping that people will get some entertainment out of my situation. Because everyone knows that dating has always been quite the adventure.

0 comments: