Being Single in the SLC

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Horror

My messages are filling up, and soon I will have to delete them. So I need to post this particular conversation with a gentleman who wanted to go out with me. I wouldn't usually post things like this verbatim. But this is a perfect example of the horrors of dating.


Him: What is your schedule like?

Me: Well, I told you Friday would work, but I forgot about a show I was going to. The rest of the week I work days until about 5:30

Him: What about tonight?

Me: That might work, what did you have in mind?

Him: Umm, want to come by my place? Maybe something kinky?

Me: Let me just get this straight. I take it you are only interested in sex?

Him: No. I want to hurt you a little too..Explore and see what you are made of. Be friendly and stuff. But sex is the top of my list..Is that a problem?

Me: Well, I don't do casual sex. I know how I am, and I get extremely attached. Sorry if I gave you that impression.

Him: Good to know, and you gave me the impression that you didn't sleep around. I think you and I have some chemistry though. I'd be interested in exploring it. I usually keep a few pets, and then I have Liliane, she isn't going anywhere. I'd be interested in seeing if you have pet potential.

Me: What does being a 'pet' entail?

Him: It's a dominant/submissive a night or two a week..Service, bondage, protocol.

Me: I don't think I have pet potential, but thanks for considering me.

Him: Ok. So that is a no thank you?

Me: I'm afraid so. Sorry.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow...

Wow.

Patrick said...

Wow. That's a verbatim conversation? I'm... Wow... At least he can be credited for being open about what he had in mind... But that's about it.

Just discovered your blog and quite enjoying it. Looking forward to reading more. :)