Being Single in the SLC

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hate

I was feeling better yesterday. I woke feeling miserable.

I have this burning in my chest. I can't stop crying.

I keep imagining him with other girls. I know he has already been with them. One thing I know about him is that he doesn't like to be alone and wrapped up in his own thoughts. He likes distractions. And if he misses one girl, he will simply replace it with another. I hate that I know this.

I hate that I know he will barely miss me. I hate knowing that he will be better off without me.

I hate that he knows enough about me, to know that I am struggling right now. And I hate that the only thing he feels for me is pity. I don't want him to know anything about me anymore.

I can't eat, I keep drinking so I can sleep.

And for him, his life goes on like I never existed.

0 comments: