Being Single in the SLC

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Whoa

I have re-written this post about three times. I keep trying to think how it would make me feel if I was the other person, and came across it. Which completely defeats the purpose of this blog.

But I still try and have a little class.

Some things were texted to me last night. From The DJ. I almost posted the entire conversation, but I know I've seen things like that posted from friends. And I always thought to myself 'I can't believe they would be so personal'.

I knew that sooner or later he would get this way. Lonely and drunk. And it was a matter if I was strong enough to resist. And I did. He called and apologized today. And I apologized for calling him terrible. Even though he really was being terrible. We spoke for a moment about how things were going. And it was somewhat uncomfortable. Hopefully it won't be so uncomfortable in the future. And that is that. I guess.

As much as it hurts right now, and I was going to give in, because I miss him so much. I didn't. And I'm pretty damn proud of myself. Sad, but proud.

1 comments:

Tiffany Jenson said...

good job, keep resisting.