Being Single in the SLC

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I knew this day would come

Sooner or later, I did.

Things have been hard, I can't find a damn job. I'm going to lose my car. And because of these things, I have been extremely depressed.

And The DJ broke up with me because of that.

He said we are going completely different directions in life. He got a nice job at the strip club. He's making a ton of money. And I'm on the down swing. And he says I make him sad. He said he had been thinking about it for a long time.

And I am sad. But, I had him. And the one thing I was good at was taking care of him. I am sad, because we got along so well. I had so much fun with him. He made me laugh. I had so many plans, I had figured out some awesome things for his birthday. And no more...it's over.

But I will not fret too much. Because I know it's going to change. And things can only get better.

And I know I will find that someone. I know I will.
If you're out there, come find me.

(I have chosen to publish posts from months past. I kept writing as a means to vent.)

1 comments:

Silran666 said...

Come to Area and let the Church of music and dance help in the healing process